There are a few types of data that we collect from you and we store them on different platforms. Let me break things down for you.
- We collect your emails and names which are stored with Aweber. That’s how I send you email updates.
- If you are our client, you have already registered to SPP which is our client dashboard platform. They store your name, email and your order history with us. Please note that they don’t store your payment details.
- If you have registered to our Facebook messenger bot, your data is stored with Facebook & Botletter, the company we use to send Facebook messages.
- We also store Pixel Cookies so that we can re-target visitors who have visited our website.
- On top of these, we obviously have analytics setup (Google holds the data) which helps us check details such as how many people are visiting our pages and etc. You all know how it works, don’t you?
Your Right to Ask For Corrections & Removal of Data
If you don’t want us to store your data, there are different procedures that you can take.
- If you don’t want us to keep your email address, you can directly click on un-subscribe from the emails we send you. Every email we send has an unsubscribe button at the bottom of it.
- If you want to remove yourself from our Facebook page bot, you can do so by writing unsubscribe on the reply of any FB message.
- If you want us to remove your client account with us, you can send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy (read sad) to do so.
At Passive Journal, we value your privacy and we appreciate your support too.