Press Release SEO or PR SEO is considered as one of the toughest types! What's the reason? You need to have contacts in multiple news agency to make it happen. Since we launched all of our services, we always wanted to launch a PR SEO service. We kept on trying and finally, after 6 months of management, it is HERE!
Welcome, to the best ever PR SEO service that you will ever find!
Here's What You Get
- Massive, Massive Exposure!
- Brand Signal to Google
- Good Traffic Boost
- It is SEO, So Yes, SERP Movement
- Backlinks from Quality Network
- A Backlink From Google News (Huge Value Addition) Note: We don't guaranty this one as Google is unpredictable but we do our best and in 99% of times, we are successful.
- A very well written PR from Passive Journal's Team of Quality Writers
- Delivery: Within 12 Days
Where do I get backlinks from?
We target sites of Google news and also all premium media house that includes ABC, CNN, CBS, BBC, NBC and more! We submit to more than 170 networks and in most cases, 70% of them accept our submission on average. Also note that, as this is a PR submission, most of the links will be "no-follow"
Can all sites receive PR attention?
Yes, but we recommend sites that have a good amount of content and good design to go for this service! That will bring you the best results.
Do you write the PR article or do I have to write it?
We write the article! You don't have to worry about the content.
Buzz us on our Official Facebook Page or mail at Khalid@passivejournal.com directly to order!